Uncompressed, zero-frame latency, artifact-free audiovisual content over 10G networks.
Christie® Terra represents an all-new AV solution enabling the transport, processing and control of audiovisual content, including 4K@60Hz video formats, over 10G Ethernet networks. Built on standardized SDVoE technology, Christie Terra provides unprecedented performance capabilities including the delivery of uncompressed, zero-frame latency, artifact-free video over readily available and affordable 10G components.
Comprising an expanding line-up of transmitters, receivers, processing and control hardware and software, Christie Terra solutions include everything required to design and integrate complete SDVoE systems for applications that demand the ultimate performance and quality. Based on off-the-shelf 10G Ethernet components, the Terra solution allows for the design of simple, flexible and highly-scalable system architectures that offer improved performance and user experience over current approaches at a drastically lower total cost of ownership.
The Christie advantage:
With an established, respected and trusted history supplying and supporting various high-end applications with performance-driven display technologies, advanced processing, warping, media playback and network-distributed solutions for a variety of proAV markets, Christie is positioned perfectly to usher in the shift to standardized AV-over-IP.
With a product range comprising various state-of-the-art displays, powerful processing and network-distributed collaboration solutions, Christie provides end-to-end solutions offering everything required to design and integrate feature-rich SDVoE systems that deliver uncompromised quality and performance. What’s more, with our trusted technical expertise in deploying these types of systems, you can rest assured the Christie Terra solution will perform exactly as expected.
- Key features
- Zero-frame latency: enables natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration among users as well as simultaneous response and control of all networked devices
- Uncompressed AV processing: 4:4:4 quality maintained from source to display resulting in pixel-perfect, artifact-free, fluid and natural content that is uncompromised
- Video resolution support up to 4K@60Hz: system support for a full range of common video signals, today and into the future
- Complete AV and control connectivity: support includes video, audio, RS-232, IR control, Gigabit Ethernet and USB
- System scaability: using off-the-shelf 10G Ethernet components, Terra solutions are easily expandable providing a flexible, inherently future-proofed system architecture
- Superior video scaling: high-quality processing for video wall magnification and multi-viewer applications
- KVM functionality: endpoints can access and control AV sources using keyboard and mouse interfaces
- 10G network: high-bandwidth switching and universal cable plant transmitting over standardized network protocols for streamlined, easily integrated and expanded systems that are flexible, scalable and cost-effective
- Intelligent EDID and HDCP management: easy management of EDID and HDCP across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- SDVoE compliant: interoperable with third-party SDVoE compliant devices
- Part of a complete Christie solution: Christie offers complete end-to-end solutions comprising display, processing and presentation technologies that deliver high-quality, reliable and powerful AV distribution systems that work