Based on the latest SDVoE standard, the DN-150 Series delivers unconstrained scalability, zero frame latency and zero artifact image quality, while distributing signals with resolutions of up to 4K/60p (4:4:4) with 8-bit color, or 4K/60p (4:2:2) with 10 or 12-bit color. Like other DisplayNet products, these units provide independent multi-layer routing of HDMI audio and video signals, as well as IR, RS-232, Analog Audio, and 1GbE.
- Next-generation AV signal distribution with zero artifacts and zero frame latency
- Supports resolutions of up to 4K /60p with 8bit color (4:4:4) or 4K /60p with 10 or 12bit color (4:2:2 or 4:2:0)
- Independent multi-layer routing for HDMI Video, HDMI Audio, Analog Audio, RS-232, IR, and HDMI-CEC commands
- Highly Scalable – supports systems from a few ports to hundreds – only limited by the size of the network switch
- Long Range – up to 100meters (328ft.) using CAT-6A cabling. Optical version supports up to 30KM (18.6miles)
- Fully HDCP 2.2 and 1.4 compliant
- Compatible with SDVoE-compliant transmitters and receivers, including DisplayNet DN-200 Series