Zero-frame latency for natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration, synchronized across displays.
The Christie® Terra Receiver is designed to deliver audiovisual data and control from an SDVoE system to displays and other devices. As part of a Terra solution, the Terra Receiver delivers artifact-free video at resolutions up to 4K@60Hz with zero-frame latency, and device control over standard 10G networks. Users benefit from full signal management and processing including magnification, downscaling, KVM, PiP, image compositing and multiviewer applications for a flexible platform that ensures the highest quality, onscreen experience for both large format and standard displays.
Featuring front-facing LED indicators, the Terra Receiver provides quick status reports for increased ease-of-operation, system validation and user-confidence. SDVoE-compliant and supporting a wide range of video formats, the Terra Receiver functions seamlessly as part of a Christie Terra solution or third-party SDVoE components, displays and devices to create complete AV-over-IP distribution and processing systems.
- Complete AV and control connectivity: support includes HDMI 2.0, DisplayPort 1.2, audio, RS-232, IR control, Gigabit Ethernet and USB
- Zero-frame latency: enables natural, real-time monitoring, communication and collaboration, synchronized across displays among users as well as simultaneous response and control of all networked devices
- Intelligent EDID management: easy management of EDID across the entire system to ensure adaptability across multiple sources and displays
- Integrated screen management: support for PiP, image composition and multiviewer applications and featuring built-in broadcast quality scaling, screen magnification and bezel compensation for seamless and reliable image presentation and quality
- Supports high dynamic range (HDR) and deep color: capable of maintaining enhanced image information without compromise
- Serial RS-232 and IR bidirectional control: easily integrate control into the system reducing the need for additional devices
- Broad audio format support: interfaces, processes and transports a wide range of audio formats to support compatibility with the destination device
- Audio embedding and de-embedding: provides flexibility to supply the desired audio format to an AV device or display