The RUCKUS® ICX® 7550 series of midrange stackable switches are purpose-built to support SDVoE applications. With multigigabit 2.5/5/10 GbE ports and the latest 802.11bt 90W PoE power, the ICX 7550 delivers the performance, flexibility, and scalability required for the most demanding deployment scenarios.
The ICX 7550 offers future-ready 40/100 GbE uplink ports to eliminate bottlenecks between network layers and ensure an uninterrupted user experience in high-density wireless environments.
The ICX 7550 comes in 8 different models that can all be seamlessly stacked together to cover a broad range of deployment scenarios including gigabit or multigigabit network edge and 1/10 gigabit fiber for network aggregation or fiber to the room as well as a smart building network edge with a class-leading 2000W PoE budget and up to 90W of power delivery per port.
- Up to 3x 4/100 GbE ports for uplink and stacking to minimize network bottlenecks
- Best-in-class-level multigigabit 2.5/5/10 GbE and 1/10 GbE fiber port density to eliminate network bottlenecks
- 90W PoE ports (802.3bt) and 2000W PoE budget to power digital signage, UHD surveillance cameras, PoE lighting and other smart-building devices
- Purpose-built wired underlay for Wi-Fi 6 deployments to support the latest generation of smartphones, tablets and laptops
- Manageability as part of a unified wired and wireless network using RUCKUS SmartZone, RUCKUS Cloud or RUCKUS Unleashed
- Zero Touch Provisioning and auto-configuration based on predefined network policies
- Integration with RUCKUS Analytics for network intelligence and service assurance
- Dual load sharing power supplies for system power redundancy
- Unique stacking capabilities with long distance stacking on standard 100 Gbps QSFP ports up to 10 km and up to 12 units to simplify management and ease network deployment.
- Redundant uplink/stacking ports
- Stack level ISSU for continuous operations
- Hot-insertion/removal of stack members to avoid service interruption
- IPv4 and IPv6
- BGP, OSPF, VRRP, PIM, PBR
- RUCKUS SmartZone and RUCKUS Cloud support delivers unified wired & wireless management and network automation