The NJR-AB08DAN transcodes audio signal directly between the IP-NINJAR and Dante protocol environments. Audio signal transport is enabled from NJR encoders to Dante devices and from Dante device to NJR decoders.
The NJR-AB08DAN can receive up to four audio streams from IP-NINJAR encoders and output up to eight channels in Dante protocol. The bridge can also accept up to 8-channel audio from Dante sources, outputting IP-NINJAR protocol in up to four audio streams.
Audio can be set from the NJR-CTB.
Please use this product with a combination of IP-NINJAR products. It cannot be connected to OPF or FDX series products.
- Transcode Audio signal between IP- NINJAR / SDVoE and Dante protocol
- Receives up to four (4) audio streams from IP-NINJAR / SDVoE transmitters and output as Dante protocol up to eight (8) channels
- Receives up to 8 channel Dante audio from Dante devices and output as IP-NINJAR / SDVoE protocol up to four (4) audio streams
- Dante audio embedded on HDMI signal at IP-NINJAR / SDVoE receiver
- Dante audio de-embedded to analog audio signal at IP-NINJAR / SDVoE receiver