The NJR-01UHD is an AV over IP solution for high definition signal transmission via fiber optic cables or category cables. This 4K solution leverages 10 Gb Ethernet switches and enables signal management of 4K@ 60 (4:4:4) signals with zero latency. RS-232C bidirectional communication and LAN transmission are also supported.
The NJR-01UHD can be used with other IP-NINJAR products. Combined with the NJR-R04HD, 4K@60 signals that is sent from the NJR-T01UHD can be divided into four full HD signals and be displayed on sink devices.
When using the NJR-T04HD and the NJR-R01UHD together, four ports’ full HD signals that is sent from the NJR-T04HD can be displayed as 4K@60 signals on a sink device.
Please use this product with a combination of NJR-T01UHD and NJR-R01UHD or IP-NINJAR series encoders and decoders.
It cannot be connected to OPF or FDX series.
- Input: 10GbE SDVoE x 1
- Output: HDMI x 1
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected by SFP+
- Up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Zero frame latency
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- HDR supported
- Analog audio de-embedded
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- LAN transmissions
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset