This device is a practical solution for those who work with huge data files and need fast, capable connection 24/7: multimedia production, scientific research, game development, big data analysis and so on. CRS312-4C+8XG-RM has a dual power supply for redundancy – no unexpected downtime when the deadlines are looming. It has a full size USB, a console port for configuration and a 1U rackmount case – fits all the standard racks.
You can choose between our legendary feature-packed RouterOS for booting or a simpler, but still powerful SwOS. If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS.
This switch has a great total non-blocking throughput of 120 Gbps, switching capacity of 240 Gbps and forwarding rate of 178 Mpps.
- Total non-blocking throughput of 120 Gbps
- Switching capacity of 240 Gbps
- Forwarding rate of 178 Mpps
- Boot option for SwOS or RouterOS
- Dual power supplies
- Rackmount and tabletop
- Supports -30 to +70 C ambient temperatures
- 2x IEC cord and Rack ears (included)