The IPA200 is a network AV Transmitter/Receiver with HDMI and DP inputs up to 4K/60Hz/4:4:4, HDR. It is designed for HDMI/DP transmission over IP network with external audio and control signals at distances up to 100m over copper cable or 300m over OM3 fiber optic cable. It works with one control PC (Wake on LAN) and one 10GbE Switch to control a variety of functions.
The IPA200 features uncompressed video with zero-latency from transmitter to receiver, seamless switching, Video wall, 1G Ethernet, IR, RS232, audio embedding/de-embedding, audio down-mixing, etc. The control PC merge all functions into Web-GUI, it means that user control system functions over multiple OS which support browser anywhere in the same local area network.
Compares with traditional HDBaseT matrix AV Switching, IPA200 features low cost, easy installation, more interoperability and flexibility. It is ideal for distributing AV over 10 Gigabit Ethernet in enterprises and other large-scale installations.
- AptoVision BlueRiver™ NT+ technology. NT1000 chip is implemented in the transmitter and NT2000 chip is implemented in the receiver.
- Streams uncompressed video with zero-latency, audio, and control, with the flexibility of transmitting them together or to separate network destinations.
- Supports HDMI 2.0 and video resolution up to 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 8bit, 1080P 3D.
- 18Gbps high bandwidth and supports HDR 10 and Dolby Vision.
- Automatically detect and switch HDMI and DP inputs.
- Transmits and receive RS232 and IR to any units by using Unicast or Broadcast IPV4 protocol or local control by API server.
- IPA200 series are configurable HDCP 2.2 compliant from transmitter to receiver.
- Allows a video source to be stretched across multiple displays.
- Seamless switching between different transmitters with selectable output resolutions up to 4K scaling ability.
- Transmitter route HDMI audio, external audio as an independent streaming for receiver embedding.
- BlueRiver NT+ Series is compatible with SDVoE, offering zero-latency AV-over-IP with true 4K/60 and video processing.