Owning an IPAV Pro means always having the right tool for the job. From simple point-to-point extension to multi zone videowall and matrix switching – The IPAV Pro series expertly handles the task with ease.
By combining input- and output-nodes (transmitter / receiver), the IPAV Pro series is able to mimic and improve any function of all common AV distribution products: "Extender", "Splitter", "Switcher", "Matrix" and "Videowall Controller".
The number of input / output nodes is limited only by the number of ports available.
Key Features of the IPAV Pro Family
• Scalable AV distribution only limited by the number of 10GbE ports available
• Variety of specialized chassis’ for different application
• Full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 bandwidth transmission incl. HDR
• Full HDCP version support
• Dual switchable inputs, HDMI 2.0 or DisplayPort 1.2
• Designed for 24 / 7 / 365 applications
• Seamless switching and visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency
• Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch, Genlock Scaling
• Transmission via Category 6A, Multimode and Singlemode fiber
• Broadcast quality up and down scaling
• Up to 5x5 video wall processing with comprehensive software management incl. bezel correction
• Balanced audio embedding / de-embedding and PCM down mixing
• Independent switching of video, audio, 1G Ethernet, and control signals
The control software offers a graphical overview over all the connected source and display devices including their respective stream information like resolution, refresh rate as well as the exact transmitter and receiver settings.
Key Software Features:
• Auto device discovery enables Plug&Play capability, no manual setup needed
• Password protection
• Status monitoring incl. IP address, port, connection status, video mode, etc.
• Audio distribution and downmix
• Zone management
• Backup & Restore settings
• RS232 control of any connected 3rd party device via console command line input
• Remote firmware updates
• “System Log”
- 10G MultiMode SFP+ module with Duplex LC connectors and 300m range for IPAV Pro extenders with SFP+ port
- 300m range over OM3 50/125 ?m MMF Fiber for 850nm, supports 9.95 up to 10.3 Gbps bit rates
- 3.3V power supply with an energy consumption below 1W, RoHS-6 compliant, operation temperature 0°C up to 70°C
- Uncooled 850nm VCSEL laser, electrical interface for receiver limitations
- Integrated digital diagnosis function, with hot-pluggable SFP+ imprint