Owning an IPAV Pro means always having the right tool for the job. From simple point-to-point extension to multi zone videowall and matrix switching – The IPAV Pro series expertly handles the task with ease.
openGear provides modular chassis' / enclosures in an open architecture (not included). openGear plug-in cards are intercompatible and can be used in the same chassis.
By combining input- and output-nodes (transmitter / receiver), the IPAV Pro series is able to mimic and improve any function of all common AV distribution products: "Extender", "Splitter", "Switcher", "Matrix" and "Videowall Controller".
The number of input / output nodes is limited only by the number of ports available.
Key Features of the IPAV Pro Family
• Scalable AV distribution only limited by the number of 10GbE ports available
• Variety of specialized chassis’ for different application
• Full 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 bandwidth transmission incl. HDR
• Full HDCP version support
• Designed for 24 / 7 / 365 applications
• Seamless switching and visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency
• Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch, Genlock Scaling
• Transmission via Category 6A, Multimode and Singlemode fiber
• Broadcast quality up and down scaling
• Up to 5x5 video wall processing with comprehensive software management incl. bezel correction
• Independent switching of video, audio, 1G Ethernet, and control signals
The control software offers a graphical overview over all the connected source and display devices including their respective stream information like resolution, refresh rate as well as the exact transmitter and receiver settings.
Key Software Features:
• Auto device discovery enables Plug&Play capability, no manual setup needed
• Password protection
• Status monitoring incl. IP address, port, connection status, video mode, etc.
• Audio distribution and downmix
• Zone management
• Backup & Restore settings
• RS232 control of any connected 3rd party device via console command line input
• Remote firmware updates
- Unlimitedly scalable and independent 10G AV distribution via (Cat.6A or Multimode Fiber) – Functionality as extender, switcher, splitter, matrix and video wall controller for 4K@60Hz 4:4:4 + HDR - Transmitter as openGear card for openGear chassis'
- openGear is a open-source rack system for the intercompatible integration of AV media technology from a variety of manufacturers in a standardized chassis - Here: IPAV Pro transmitter card without openGear chassis
- Device management and switching via software (add. control box still integrateble) - Auto device discovery, Auto-Stream-Start - Integration, Extraction and PCM-Down-Mixing of balanced audio
- This transmitter is available in different chassis' / versions, e. g. as "Rugged" version in an aluminium chassis with D-Type connectors (Neutrik or Fiberfox), in a standard chassis or as openGear plug-in card
- Up and down scaling on the receiver side, seamless switching, visually lossless transmission with zero frame latency - Three adaptable video switching modes – Genlock, Fast Switch and Genlock Scaling Mode - IP-Software for videowalls up to 5x5