The 24-Port MAX Zone Unit Enclosure is a flexible, economical solution designed to support zone cabling in a variety of enterprise work spaces, enabling shorter easy-to-manage connections to outlets serving voice, data, video and building automation system equipment. This low-profile enclosure accepts up to 24 ports using flat MAX (copper or fiber) Z-MAX or TERA outlets to support a wide range of horizontal copper and fiber applications. Designed to meet UL's plenum rating requirements, the 24-port MAX zone unit enclosure can be easily mounted under a raised floor, in the ceiling or on the wall.
- Foam gasket to minimize vibration and prevent dust from entering enclosure
- Cover is fully removable via quick release latches, providing easy access to connections
- Thumb latch for securing cover to base
- 50mm knockouts with screwdriver slots for easy removal facilitate routing cables in and out of the enclosure
- Accepts up to 24 MAX (copper or fiber) Z-MAX or TERA outlets
- Keyholes to allow easy attachment to walls or other surfaces
- Integrated labeling for port identification and network documentation