The Category 6 Z-MAX 6 UTP Outlets is combining exceptional category 6 performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6 UTP outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX category 6 UTP cabling system. This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process, Zero-Cross termination module, unique diagonal IDC alignment for internal noise control and advanced tuning capabilities. For performance greater than Category 6/Class E standards, the Z-MAX 6 outlet may be used with Siemon system 6 or premium 6 UTP cable, MC6 patch cords and MAX, HD6 or Z-MAX patch panels.
- Robust glass-reinforced nylon housing provides durability
- High visibility colored icons for port identification are provided in a convenient, one-piece frame. Also compatible with outlet door
- Pass-through feature allows mounting from either side of a faceplate
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid connection of cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip