The Category 6A Shielded BladePatch is a 6A Shieled BladePatch patch cord offers a unique category 6A solution for high-density patching environments. It features an innovative push-pull boot design to control the latch, enabling easy access and removal of the cord in tight-fitting areas. The BladePatch cord is ideal for patching high density blade servers, patch panels or any equipment with RJ-45 outlets. Combine the BladePatch with Z-MAX modules, cable and patch panels for a complete standards compliant 10GBase-T channel solution. This superior 6A shielded cabling system delivers unparalleled network performance and supports Internet Protocol (IP) like Voice Over IP (VoIP), IP video and other multi-gigabit applications. These cords are also backwards compatible with lower category connecting hardware.
- Push pull design eliminates external thumb latch which can snag and break
- Designed for today's high-density blade servers
- 6A Shielded BladePatch cords feature category 7 S/FTP stranded cable with CM/LS0H jacket for optimal transmission performance while effectively eliminating alien crosstalk
- Ideal for high density data center applications
- RJ-45 patch cord with revolutionary patent-pending push-pull latch design for easy access and removal in high density patching environments
- Low profile boot design optimizes side-stack ability of patch cords and allows use in even the most dense equipment
- Eliminates need to defeat latch used in standard modular plug designs