The Category 6A Z-MAX 6A Shielded Outlets is a combining exceptional category 6A performance with best-in-class termination time, the Z-MAX 6A shielded outlet is a vital part of an end-to-end Z-MAX 6A shielded cabling system. The Z-MAX module exceeds all applicable industry standards, including ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 and ISO/IEC 11801 Ed 2.2. This exceptional performance is achieved through Z-MAX's innovative Z-TOOL termination process and linear termination module that eliminates split and crossed pairs. The exclusive diagonally-oriented IDC contact configuration maximizes pair-to-pair separation, minimizing alien cross-talk in even the densest category 6A patching environments.
- Terminates in as little as 60 seconds using the Z-Tool
- Robust die cast housing optimizes shielding from EMI and alien crosstalk
- Pass-thru feature allows mounting from front or rear of faceplate. Also compatible with outlet door
- Colored icons provided for port identification
- Optional spring loaded door minimizes exposure to dust and other contaminants
- Zero-cross termination module accelerates lacing and eliminates pair crossing
- Rapid shield connection and cable jacket strain relief via integrated hinged metal clip