Z-PLUG® field-terminated plug enables custom-length cables that can be terminated on site for quick, direct connections to AV displays, eliminating the need for unsightly outlets and equipment cords – and it can terminate to shielded and UTP, solid and stranded cable in conductor sizes from 22 to 26 gauge all with a single part number, including Category 5e, 6, 6A and 7A.
- Dual purpose latch protector clip protects termination time and repeatable performance latch during pulling and routing and available in nine different colors for easy color coding and identification of various applications and devices
- Enhanced performance supports 10G system transmission performance for today's high-speed applications like 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Robust die-cast housing with rounded edges highly durable for reliability and enhanced support of high frequency data rates with rounded edges that optimize fit into congested mating areas
- Guided termination intuitive lacing module features color-coded guide for correct conductor placement
- Hinged cable retention eliminates need to feed cable and conductors through an opening and can be closed manually or with the Z-plug tool to accommodate multiple cable diameters (22-26AWG). Also features dual grounding clips for shielded cables