The IPX-TS3A-Pro provides one of the most advanced IP Streaming solutions on the market utilizing SDVoE technology. It is the industry’s first 4K2K transceiver with zero compression (4K60 4:2:0, 4K30 4:4:4), lossless compression (4K60 4:4:4), and zero frame latency based on BlueRiver NT+ platform.
Aurora pioneered the transceiver in AV over IP - now we take it to the next level with simultaneous transmit and receive over a single cable. Another industry first is the option slot to add other IP capabilities, like ExtremeUSB® (USB 2.0 over IP) or Dante® audio, for a more complete, distributed system.
Audio, video, data, and control can be sent securely to one or many units using off-the-shelf 10G Ethernet switches. Seamless switching of the sources further enhances the presentation. Regardless of how the IPX is set up, the audio can be de-embedded at any location, break away, and/or be sent to or received from a Dante® enabled device. The USB 2.0 option is also flexible, working as a KVM and/or a high-speed data transfer (480Mbps) for memory sticks. Each IPX USB feature can also be set as a host or a device. To keep the system friendly, a customizable OSD and web server are available to be programmed as required. For RJ-45 LAN devices, the 1G Ethernet port allows full bandwidth end-to-end over the IPX 10G fiber or copper port.
- Simultaneous transmit and receive on one cable
- 4K60 4:4:4 Over 10G Fiber or Copper
- Zero Compression/Frame Latency (22us) for 4K60 4:2:0 and below
- 1.3:1 Lossless Compression and Zero Frame Latency (100us) for 4K60 4:4:4
- Includes 10Gbps fiber MMF/SMF & 10Gbps copper ports
- Network Redundant operation
- Secure Content Encryption
- 128x128 Capable with HDCP, Larger for Non-Encrypted Sources
- Video Wall Capability 8x8
- Windowing/Multi-viewer up to 32 windows
- 3ms Scaling
- Seamless Switching
- Break-away Switching
- Audio DSP
- SFP+ for Multi/Single Mode Fiber
- Front Keypad with OLED Display