Cleerline SSF™ Fan Out Kits enable fast and easy build-up of 250µm fibers found in today’s common micro distribution style cables. The kit’s 900µm color-coded buffer tubes allow the cable’s overall jacket to be removed and each 250µm fiber to simply be threaded through the corresponding colored tube. To complete, the assembly snaps together and requires no additional tooling or epoxy.
Using a fan out kit provides additional protection to 250µm fibers that might be installed in a pass-through plate or equipment rack, or other exposed location.
Loose tube fanout kits are available in 4, 6, and 12 strand configurations and in two different lengths. These kits work with all 250µm type single mode or multimode cabling and industry standard connectors.
- 4, 6, and 12 strand configurations
- Two different lengths available
- Tubing colored per TIA/EIA-569-B standard
- Provides protection to any installation
- Easy to assemble, simple snap housing
- TIA/EIA-568-B compliant
- ABS Plastic
- Hytrel furcation tubing
- 900µm outer diameter
- Premise/Enterprise Networks
- Backbone, Horizontal, and FTTx applications
- Data Center, Enterprise, Broadcast, Industrial
- Defense, Healthcare, and Telco/MSO
- Field repair/replacement
- LAN/WAN connections