The device is a very sleek and compact metallic case without any fans, for silent operation.
The device has a “Dual boot” feature that allows you to choose between two operating systems - RouterOS or SwOS. If you prefer to have a simplified operating system with only switch specific features, use SwOS. If you would like the ability to use routing and other Layer 3 features in your CRS, use RouterOS. You can select the desired operating system from RouterOS, from SwOS or from the RouterBOOT loader settings. All the feature set comes with a disruptive price, providing the best price/performance on the market.
- 4 SFP+ ports
- 1 Gigabit Ethernet port
- Non-Blocking throughput: 41 Gbps
- Switching capacity: 82 Gbps
- Forwarding rate: 61 Mpps
- 2 DC jack for redundancy
- Maximum power consumption: 12 W (with attachments 18 W)
- Supports PoE+ IEEE 802.3at/af and passive PoE 12-57 V
- Metal enclosure
- Power adapter 24 V 0.8 A (included)