The Cleerline SSF-FKIT02E Fiber Termination Kit provides the required tools to terminate SSF™ fiber.
The kit includes a high-precision wheel cleaver factory-adjusted to cleave Stronger, Safer, Faster Cleerline SSF™. No microscope verification is required. The cleaver’s blade is rated to provide up to 36,000 cleaves, and the blade position can be easily adjusted to provide access to fresh cutting points.
The 650 nm visual fault locator included in the kit allows basic verification of terminations with visible laser light. An LC adapter is included with the VFL, allowing verification of SC- or LC-terminated cables.
Additionally, the SSF-FKIT02E includes aramid strand scissors, tri-hole fiber strippers, and a fiber optic disposal unit. All items are located in a conveniently sized hard plastic case that protects all items and provides easy access.
- Cleaver factory-adjusted to perfectly cleave Cleerline SSF™
- Cleaver blade position easily adjustable, allowing up to 36,000 cleaves
- Visual fault locator laser operates at a visible wavelength for termination verification
- Fiber optic disposal unit allows easy collection of fiber ends and scrap
- LC adapter included with VFL
- (1) Precision Wheel Cleaver
- (1) Visual Fault Locator, 650 nm
- (1) 2.5 mm to 1.25 mm SC to LC Adapter
- (1) Aramid Scissors
- (1) Tri-hole Fiber Strippers
- (1) Fiber Optic Disposal Unit
- (1) Carrying Case