The NJR-P01UFR-R is an AV over IP decoder for long-haul HDMI signal transmission via fiber optic cables.
HDMI video signals can be transmitted at resolutions up to 4K@60 (4:4:4) and supports HDCP 2.2 encryption. LAN transmission is also supported.
The decoder incorporates robust Neutrik connectors and a ruggedized chassis to accommodate event/staging market needs.
The NJR-P01UFR-R can be combined with other IP-NINJAR series products to create a versatile 10GbE AV over IP eco-system or used with a single IP-NINJAR encoder for point-to-point video extension.
The NJR-P01UFR-R cannot be combined with IDK’s OPF or FDX series products.
- Input: 10GbE SDVoE x 1
- Output: HDMI x 1
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected
- Resolution up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Zero frame latency
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- HDR supported
- Analog audio de-embedded
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- LAN transmissions
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset