The NJR-T01SDI is a 3G/HD/SD-SDI input-compliant AV over IP encoder. It transmits SDI input signals and audio for a long-haul transmission over fiber optic cables.
The NJR-T01SDI features local monitor output which enables video recording and preview output using an HDMI monitor. It also offers RS-232C bidirectional communication and 1G network transmission.
Please use this product with a combination of IP-NINJAR products. It cannot be connected to OPF or FDX series products.
- Input: SD / HD / 3G-SDI x 1
- Output: 10GbE SDVoE x 1, HDMI x 1
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected by SFP+
- Zero frame latency
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- 3G-SDI Level A/B supported
- Analog audio de-embedded
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- LAN transmissions
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset