The IDK NJR-W01UHD is a Point-to-Point or an over IP solution for high definition signal extension via fiber optic cables. The NJR-W01UHD is featured model of IP-NINJAR series for event/staging market needs having rugged chassis and connectors. This 4K solution leverages Point-to-Point signal extension or 10 Gb Ethernet switches and enables signal management of 4K@ 60 (4:4:4) signals with zero frame latency. RS-232C bidirectional communication and LAN transmission are also supported.
The IDK NJR-W01UHD can be used with other IP-NINJAR products. Combined with the NJR-R04HD, 4K@60 signals that are sent from the NJR-TW01UHD can be divided into four full HD signals and be displayed on sink devices.
When using the NJR-T04HD and the NJR-RW01UHD together, four ports’ full HD signals that is sent from the NJR-T04HD can be displayed as 4K@60 signals on a sink device.
- Input: HDMI x 1
- Output: 10GbE Fiber x 1, HDMI x 1
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected
- Up to 4K@60 (4:4:4)
- Zero frame latency
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- HDR supported
- Local monitor output (through the input signal)
- Analog audio de/embedded
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- EDID emulation
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset