The NJR-T04HD (encoder)/NJR-R04HD (decoder) is a 4-port HDMI AV over IP device with built-in scan converter.
This extender transmits 4-channel HDMI signal over one duplex fiber cable, and it supports RS-232C bidirectional communication and LAN transmission.
The NJR-T04HD can be used as a 4-input and 4-output matrix switcher or splitter. One NJR-R04HD can configure videowall with 4 or fewer displays and multiple NJR-R04HDs enable videowall with larger number of displays using the sync function.
The NJR-T04HD can be used with other IP-NINJAR products. For example, if the NJR-R01UHD is connected to the NJR-T04HD, 4 full HD video signals that are input to the NJR-T04HD can be displayed as a 4K@60 video signal in a sink device.
If the NJR-T01UHD is connected to the NJR-R04HD, a 4K@60 video signal that is input to the NJR-T01UHD can be divided and displayed in four sink devices. (In case the 4K video is protected by HDCP 2.2, the NJR-R04HD cannot display video signals.)
Please use this product with a combination of IP-NINJAR series encoders and decoders. It cannot be connected to OPF series products or FDX.
- Input: HDMI x 4
- Output: 10GbE Fiber SFP+ x 1
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected by SFP+
- Up to 1080p / QWXGA (RB)
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- Motion adaptive I/P conversion
- Built-in Digital Cable EQ
- Aspect Ratio Control
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- LAN transmission
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- EDID emulation
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset