The NJR-T04HD / NJR-R04HD are a 4-channel HDMI network transmitter and receiver set having a built-in scan converter and scaler.
This extender transmits 4-channel HDMI signal over one duplex fiber cable, and it supports RS-232C bidirectional communication and LAN transmission.
The NJR-T04HD / NJR-R04HD can be used as a 4-input and 4-output matrix switcher or splitter. One NJR-R04HD can configure videowall with 4 or fewer displays and multiple NJR-R04HDs enable videowall with larger number of displays using the synchronization function.
The NJR-T04HD / NJR-R04HD can be used with other IP-NINJAR products. For example, if the NJR-R01UHD is connected to the NJR-T04HD, 4 full HD video signals that are input to the NJR-T04HD can be displayed as a 4K@60 video signal in a sink device. If the NJR-T01UHD is connected to the NJR-R04HD, a 4K@60 video signal that is input to the NJR-T01UHD can be divided and displayed in four sink devices. (In case the 4K video is protected by HDCP 2.2, the NJR-R04HD cannot display video signals.)
- Input: 10GbE Fiber SFP+ x 1
- Output: HDMI x 4
- Multimode / Singlemode fiber can be selected by SFP+
- Up to 1080p / QWXGA (RB)
- Point-to-Point transmission
- Videowall / Multiviwer configuration
- Motion adaptive I/P conversion
- Built-in Digital Cable EQ
- Aspect Ratio Control
- Lyp Sync
- RS-232C bidirectional communication
- LAN transmission
- All TX and RX in network can be managed and controlled by NJR-CTB
- Easy to build up a system later by adding transmitters and receivers
- DDC buffer
- Connection Reset